How to order books & tickets:
This is a ticketed event. Priority tickets to the signing line are given only with the purchase of THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE from Mysterious Galaxy. Tickets are numbered, indicating your place in the signing line, and are sold on a first-come basis. You may purchase your book online, in-store, or over the phone, but all books must be paid in full in order to receive a ticket.
- Books must be paid for in full. ‘Pay in store’ is not an option for event books and your order will be canceled.
- Note your intent to attend in the comments section at checkout.
- If we are mailing the book to you instead, please specify any desired personalization in the order comments upon checkout.
- If you are planning on attending the event and would like to pick up your book in-store, please specify in the order comments and we will remove the shipping cost for the event book when processing your order.
- The cut off date for book personalizations is 12:00pm October 18th.
We will have your book and ticket ready to pick up the day of the event. You also have the option of picking up your book and ticket the day the book is published, October 6th, at 10:00am when we open.
The event itself is free and open to the public. Events normally consist of the author speaking about their book and answering question for 30 to 40 minutes followed by the book signing. Seating is first-come first-serve 30-40 minutes before the start of the event and tickets are for the signing line. Please read through our FAQ for arrival times, book limitations, and other details. Contact a Mysterious Galaxy bookseller at 619-539-7137 for any questions.
Victoria “V.E.” Schwab is the #1 New York Times and Indie bestselling author of more than a dozen books, including Vicious and the Shades of Magic series. In 1714 France, a young woman named Addie LaRue makes a Faustian bargain to live forever. The catch? She is cursed to be forgotten by everyone she meets. For the next 3 centuries, she proceeds to live a dazzling adventure that plays across history and art, going to extraordinary lengths to leave her mark on the world. But everything changes when, after nearly 300 years, Addie stumbles across a young man in a hidden bookstore, and he remember her name.